Haussmann Notaires assists international clients in their real estate transactions in France and in all issues of private international law.
Our areas of expertise
Haussmann Notaires assists international clients (expatriates or resident/non-resident foreigners) in their real estate transactions in France and in all issues of private international law.
Haussmann Notaires assists you in the development and transmission of your assets in an international context by taking into account the particularities of double taxation in terms of income tax and wealth tax or inheritance / donation.
Our English-speaking team provides you a personalized remote assistance and works closely with the Wealth Management department in order to best meet your expectations in a comprehensive manner.
- Analysis of the most appropriate form of ownership for any purchase in France
- Capital gain tax applicable to non-residents – Study of the risks of double taxation in the presence of world heritage
- International estate planning
- Determination of the applicable law to your matrimonial property regime or your succession
- Choice of the most suitable prenuptial agreement for the planned country of expatriation